HVAC Maintenance Plans & Services for the Greater Ontario, CA Area
What is Our Protection Agreement to You?
It’s an agreement between you and our company to provide you with services that will protect your comfort system from repairs and maximize efficiency.
Look After Your Investment
Your heating and air conditioning system serves you throughout the day. For this reason, your comfort system needs routine tune-ups to operate in an efficient, a safe and a reliable manner. Doing this will help the environment and also keep your utility bills at a low cost. Here are the energy savings you can expect:
- The regular service of checking coils and changing filters will increase operating efficiency of your system. It will also expand the life expectancy of your system. Improper care of your system’s coils or not changing the filters can cause limited airflow, which will result in a shorter life expectancy and increase utility bills.
- Proper maintenance promotes energy savings. It maximizes your system’s operating efficiency. Unclean filters will slow down the airflow of your comfort system. As a result, the unit will work harder and use more energy, which decreases your energy savings.
- Filters that are not changed regularly become a bed for microbial growth, allowing particles to be distributed within your environment.
Your Planned Maintenance Agreement
Our Maintenance Service Agreement includes a scheduled inspection either every six months or every year. The inspection includes the following checks:
- Inspect primary & secondary drains
- Check condensate drain (clean at discounted rate)
- Inspect blower components; adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser & coil (chemically clean at discounted rate)
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect & tighten electrical connections/components
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles starting capabilities
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners; adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure, as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation; adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Adjust airflow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat rise
- Inspect thermostat operations; adjust as necessary
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
- Clean or replace standard 1″ air filter